1500W Carbon Fiber Infrared Heater for Canopia/Palram Gazebos and Carports
Ships From: Minnesota, USA
Ships To: Anywhere in the USA
Estimated Shipping Time: 2-3 Weeks
Documentation: User Manual
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
1500-W Carbon Fiber IR Utility Outdoor Heater with Wall/Ceiling Mount.
Palram’s IR space heater will allow you to enjoy your outdoor living space or carport when the weather has turned cooler, providing additional comfort during cooler summer evening and extending use for Spring and Fall seasons.
The high quality, low glare carbon fiber infrared heater delivers instant warmth and heats your space efficiently. Infrared heat output is unaffected by wind or weather, making it perfect as a patio heater and for other open-air living spaces, heat can be felt up to 14 feet away.
Features quiet operation and quick warm-up time. An included seven-foot cord and mounting bracket make it easy to add multiple units to cover a wider area.
It is ETL listed and IP65 approved.
Place this unit on the wall anywhere you need heat, from open-air spaces like patios and gazebos to interior rooms in both residential and commercial environments.
Provides a highly efficient alternative to gas heating, without the fumes and exhaust (equivalent to Halogen 2000W).
Highly resilient carbon fiber heating body
- Adjustable mounting brackets, 7 ft. cord with 120V plug and step-by-step instructions included for easy out-of-the-box installation
- High quality and durable black painted aluminum housing with a high rated aluminum reflector
- Weather resistant, waterproof IP65 approved, water spray protected and ETL listed
- Heat larger areas by arranging two or more units set at different angles for overlapping warmth zones
- Plug-in unit, standard 110-120V, 1500-W, 15 Amp
- Product dimensions: 29.1 in. x 6.4 in. x 6.1 in.
- Compatible with Palram’s Gazebos and Carports