Iron Embers Octagonal Cottager Fire Pit
Ships From: Ontario, Canada
Ships To: Anywhere in the USA
Estimated Shipping Time: 6 Weeks
Warranty: 2 Years
This Iron Embers fire pit is proudly hand-made by artisans who know how to create a beautiful metal sculpture from steel that also is ingeniously functional.
The raised fire bowl radiates heat down onto your feet and water drainage/ airflow slots in the floor keep your fire pit clear of rainwater and burning brighter and longer than other fire pits.
There's even a 1/2" hole in the floor to allow for a user-installed gas burner.
The rod rings on the Cottager let you place cast iron pans on the rim for cooking, or use the outer ring as a footrest while the fire's burning.
There are a number of accessories that are designed to work with the Cottager, such as the Airflow Improvement Fire Grate, the Steel Table Top, the BBQ Grill Attachment, and the Spark Screen.
See below for more features that we know you're going to love!
The Cottager comes in three sizes: 2’, 3’, and 4’.
32.6" L x 32.6" W x 10.2" H, 120 lbs
|3' Cottager||44.5" L x 44.5" W x 14.8" H, 210 lbs
|4' Cottager||57.9" L x 57.9" W x 20.3" H, 425 lbs
- The cottager is made from ¼” thick carbon steel
- It is fully welded, no assembly required
- It is painted with a high heat matte black BBQ paint
- Hand-made in Canada
- Outer rod stays cool during a fire for an added level of safety
- You can place your feet on the outer ring
- The rod ring offers a surface to place larger pans to hang them over the fire
- Keeps the rod ring from warping with the extreme heat
- Built in attachment adapter allows you to add the Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Attachment
Available Accessories (Purchased Separately)
- Stainless Mesh Spark Screen
- Plain Screen
- Screen with a Hinged Door
- BBQ Grill Attachment
- Steel Grill Attachment
- Stainless Steel, Height-Adjustable Grill Attachment
- Fire Grate
- Steel Tabletop
- Custom Tarp Cover