Stainless Steel Luxury Fire Pit Pyramid
Ships From: Ontario, Canada
Ships To: Anywhere in the USA
Estimated Shipping Time: 6 Weeks
Built by artisanal metal workers, Stainless Steel Luxury Fire Pit Pyramid by Iron Embers is one of the most unique and striking fireplaces we believe you'll ever come across.
The raised square base radiates heat down onto your feet all night long and the sloped mesh sides contain the fire in its natural shape: a pyramid.
One side of the fireplace hinges out with a stainless spring handle located near the bottom to prevent it from getting too hot.
The open design of the Pyramid provides a stunning view of the fire, all while keeping it well controlled.
The stainless steel mesh is one of the best parts of this fireplace, ensuring durability or the design, protection from sparks, and above all, a stunningly elegant view of the flame.
Put that together with a thick steel frame and you have a winning combination.
The Pyramid is available in 4 sizes: 3’, 4’, 5’, and 6’.
26" L x 26" W x 38" H, 95 lbs
||36" L x 36" W x 53" H, 200 lbs|
|5' Pyramid||42" L x 42" W x 65" H, 270 lbs|
|6' Pyramid||48" L x 48" W x 72" H, 300 lbs|
Build & Materials
- The pyramid is made from ¼” thick carbon steel
- We use #6 stainless mesh in the pyramids to ensure their durability
- It is fully welded, no assembly required
- The door is welded on using brass pin hinges (Self lubricating hinges)
- We use stainless coil spring handles for the door.
- It is painted with a high heat matte black BBQ paint
- It is hand made in Canada
- Is sure to stand out due to its unique shape and height
- The open meshed sizes give great visibility to the fire
- The door naturally stays closed, but can be easily opened to stoke the fire
Available Accessories (Purchased Separately)
Here are the available accessories for the Pyramid:
- Fire Grate
- Custom Tarp Cover
Ever since we bought this pyramid fireplace, people always ask about it! It makes a great focal point for our new backyard and we use it all the time.
This is a really heavy duty fireplace with a stunning design. I can't really think of any negatives to say about it - it's all positives in my book.
It turns out Canadians know how to make a good fireplace, that's for sure. My husband works with metal and he was commenting on the fine attention to detail, and he would be the first to complain. You've done it!
Half artwork and half fireplace, we love it!
This is one sturdy SOB! Love the way you designed it, it truly is unique. Everyone who sees it loves it. thank you!